Newbie Here

biggrin.gif Good morning everyone - just introducing myself. I have loved SB's all of my life and grew up with a really beautiful one. I am hoping to adopt one of the abandone brothers that were found in Preston Park - my friend's son's boss found them when out jogging. Who could do something as disgusting as abandoning these beautiful animals to freeze - wish me luck in my adoption - I already have a name picked for him - Luka - fingers crossed!

Hi, Welcome

Here's hoping you get the poor guy

he will need lotsa TLC

Good luck with the adoption. . . ;)

Hi and welcome to the site. Good luck

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome - I feel right at home here. I am still keeping my fingers crossed by have been having problems getting hold of the adoption lady. When Luka comes home he will have loads of tlc - a very loved doggy.

There are some beautiful dog pics on here - really gorgeous - tell me loads about yourselves and your packs xxsmile.gif

hi paula, well done with the adoption of the abandoned puppy, i thought it was awful poor little things.

this forum is full of knowledgable people and they are sooo friendly and helpful, i dont think you will find a better bunch of people

anyway good luck and post some pixs

kellynkoda

xxx

tell me loads about yourselves and your packs xxsmile.gif

lol hey my names Nix :) i have 3 dogs 1 ov them is a staffy x whippet called Bings - who is a rescue and he is roughly around 10 yrs old now - i have 2 sibes - Blaze is the wolf grey 1 with bi-eyes he is 18 months old and 3 days ago we rehomed Skyla who is a pure white sibe with blue eyes and shes 14 weeks old :D

Hiya-to both of the newbies on here!!

Well done on rescuing (and wanting to rescue) :-)

My name is Aim (Diz) and I have an approx 2-3 y.o sibe called Ozzy who I rescued and fell in love with!

Everyone is dead friendly on here and have helped me out lots with my first (but definately not last!) husky!! So ask away!!!

Welcome to the pack!!!!

Diz

xxx

Hiya welcome to the pack :) Good luck with the adoption please keep us posted and throw on loads of pics :D :D

I'm Sarah, i run this forum along with my husband Marc (aka tech support lol) I have two boys - Kimba and Kaiser and they are my furry kids lol

Look forward to seeing you around the site :)

Im new too.... i have 1 sibe, shes 3 years old, rescued...im her 3rd owner... havnt long had her an she bit me other day.. ;p but this is gonna b my challenge to sort her out... i wont walk away like the others did.

Hiya, welcome to the pack !

good on you for sticking with her, if you need any helo or advice just shout up, there are a great mix of members here, some new owners, some with years of experience with the breed, each with their own outlook and ideas :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for the welcome and for telling me all about your lovely dogs. Luka has been with us for over a week now and he has a huge personality for a little guy. He is asking to to go outside already (well mostly anyway), his nipping is getting less and less and he is absolutely adorable. Once we get the night howling out of the way our neighbours may speak to us again unsure.gif kidding - they are great and we pre-warned them knowing the breed. They have a lovely Heinz 57 who is quite big but a softie and Luka loves him - not a bit scared. He has had all his jabs and has now been microchipped - the noise he made when that went in I am surprised my vet's waiting room hadn't emptied bless him. Anyway he is safe now and getting bigger by the day. I have uploaded a pic on here but cannot remember where blink.gif probably the pics forum - have a great week everyone. xxxx

hey paula and welcome to the forum and husky family

we are a great bunch of people and are very friendly. if you read the 'meeting tomoz' thread then you will see how funny we all are and how this message is from beyond the grave lol

kelly