Hello there!

Hi everybody!

I'm 16 year old "Nordic girl" from Finland. I have two wonderful siberians, and we live together with my dad and little brother. I find this site by chance and now here i am! tongue.gif My english sucks so, if you sen comments etc. do it clearly, then i may understand biggrin.gif I have many future plans for example breeding siberians. But may be you hear it more in the future!

Well do you want to hear more of my sibes? Well, they are sisters in the same litter. Even tough they are in the same litter, the are still totally different on their temperamentally.

Little introduction both of them.

petsie019812133_b.jpg

petsie019937894_b.jpg

Gini's temperament is hard, stubborn, but still friendly. She hates french bulldogs biggrin.gif Gini have motivation with a very good sled dog, a promising leader, but she isn't ready yet.

------------

petsie019812127_b.jpg

Wiima's temperament is quite more soflty than Gini's. She's easier to train and deal. She loves everyone and everything, except trucks rolleyes.gif Wiima is little bit lazy sometimes and she needs friend next to her if being led by sleigh.

petsie020072655_b.jpg

Wiima likes posing wink.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, Johanna, welcome to the pack :wave:

your English is very good, I hope you understand everything, if not, please do not be afraid to ask :D

Your huskies are beautiful, I love Wiima posing, she is stunning!

I look forward to hearing more about you & your huskies and your sledding adventures :D

Awww cute pictures, Wilma posing is adorable! Welcome to the pack...your english is fine, so don't worry about that...but if you don't understand something we say, just ask!

Amazing they are sisters, completely different colouring! :)

Hi Val and thanks for the questions!

We have been with both of them once a puppy dog show (informal), then Wiima recieved merit award and was BOB Puppy (best of breed puppy), Gini were the same class and came in second, gets too merit award which means that both were excellent value. Show was then they are only 5 months old. Other huskies hadn't been informed of the exhibition. Our girls received excellent judgements, judge likes more Wiima's movement and that's why she wins.

petsie019555807_b.jpg

Wiima wins ;)

petsie019555679_b.jpg

and Gini was second :)

It was our first show. Couple months ago we started in a official class with Gini when she gets VG (very good), you can read it more here

----------------------

A few times we have been in a match show (playful and informal exhibition) Gini has won the competition twice, she was BEST IN SHOW 1 ! It was our first time when we went to match show. There were about 40 dogs and we were in the puppy class. We competed in pairs. Second was a red ribbon (better) and the other blue. Red tape had competed with each other as well have received a blue ribbon. Gini gets red tape, wins puppy class and then best in class competed in the exhibition is the most beautiful of the value. The Judges fell in love Gini and put us into winners!! we had a spectacular awards.

petsie019721037_b.jpg

Second time we took both compete in the match show. Then both gets "only" red tape without ranking.

petsie019808095_b.jpgpetsie019808105_b.jpg

petsie019808104_b.jpgpetsie019808102_b.jpg

Third time we took both compete in the match show again :D Then my sister's daughter handles Wiima in a big dogs class and i handle Gini. Wiima performed beautifully, but handler was angry cause they didn's win :D

petsie019994782_b.jpg

We also went very well. First we get red tape, then we win our class and then we went BEST IN SHOW 1 again! It was intese competition, because there were over 100 competiors...Umbelievable :)

petsie019994774_b.jpgpetsie019994771_b.jpg

fourth times we compete with Wiima. My mom handle it well, Wiima gets red tape, and came third in the class! I don't have any photos of here :(

-----------------------------------

And now something about sled-hobby :D We started practise when girls were 7 months old. We practiced the directions and get used to the harness. We haven't yet competed, but next winter would be intended to inform both in the sled dogs competition test :) Now we only practice regularly.

petsie020072666_b.jpg

Our girls are behind, in front of are males Kurko ans Siska

Johanna, you have been very successful with your beautiful dogs in the ring & they look like they enjoy running in harness too! They are very proud huskies, you must be very happy with them. When you compete at sledding, will you run just the two or team them with others like in the photograph?

When we started sledding, then of course they sled on their own, later we put them to sled together. and the other two dogs which are in the picture, are my good friend's dogs, they visited here only :)

Usually they sled together like in this photo.

petsie020022328_b.jpg