Hey everyone!!!

Hi there, new to the forum and also new to the Siberian Husky addiction center.

My wife and I just added a 7 week old pup to our family on Friday. His name is Yukon and he's a handsome blue eyed guy.

I know that 7 weeks is a little early to seperate him from his mother but he has been great so far and has been added to a house with a 10 month old seal point Siamese kitten and a 16 year old blue point Siamese cat.

Here's Yukon meeting our kitten for the first time:

Puppy01.jpg

Between my wife, myself, our two cats and now Yukon, everyone in our house all have blue eyes:

Puppy03.jpg

Puppy02.jpg

Puppy06.jpg

Hiya, Kace & family, welcome to our pack :wave:

Yukon is a little stunner! beautiful colour! I LOVE that last picture of him with your cat.

It's good you have introduced him as a pup to the cats, he should learn to grow up alongside them, but please be careful, never leave them alone as you just never know! :D

Look forward to seeing more pics of your pack & watching Yukon grow up, xx

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Yukon will definitely be supervised when with our cats.

Luckly I'm self-emplyed so he will be spending weekdays with me at my office which also means a lot of social interaction throughout the day too. Plus I get to spend more time with him since my wife likes to hog him at home. biggrin.gif

Hey...welcome to the site :)

I am a newbie too..been a member on here bout 4 wks now i fink? i am also new to Sibes- we have a male pup called Shiloh who will be 12wk old on Wednesday :)

Yukon is gorgeous :) such a cutie...and looks so well behaved with your cat lol..we have a Bengal who is 8 but they are still very wary of each other- Shiloh either barks his head off at Billy or Billy jst hisses at Shiloh- usually depends on who spots who first lol..hopefully it wont be like that for long!

Tami x

Hi, and welcome to the pack :)

He is gorgeous - as is your cat :)

THey may get on now but never let your guard down when he gets older, the cat will always be the pray, no matter if they're playing or not, so always keep that in mind :)

Look forward to seeing you around and watching him as he grows :) Feel free to ask anything and everything :)

Welcome to the Pack! Oh what an cute, cute little guy. He is absolutely a looker. So glad you can spend lots of time with him. You'll have to post up more pics as he grows. Thanks so much for posting what you did. I think all of us here aboslutely go nuts for puppy photos.

Hi and welcome to the pack...he is just adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures of him (and the cats!) i LOVE siamese cats...one of our rescue cats is half siamese, she has blue eyes (which shake as according to our vet she is trying to fight the cross-eyed-ness!) and slight siamese markings (tail mostly!) here's a couple of pics as i just love her!

This was her when she was younger

Stand.jpg

and then both my babies (they're from the same litter) - couldn't let holly miss out!

HollyMisty3-1.jpg