Meet Leo!

Hello Everyone,

Would like to say thank you for all the support already and I've only been a member for a few hours and I already have a good feeling about this community, so I thought its time I introduce you to my 8 week old puppy

Meet Leo

28516023_10216015564364837_5722482954974530912_o.thumb.jpg.08025574a4a645f187c8462053ac590d.jpg

Me and the misses got Leo a few days ago he is an 8 week old puppy full of energy and very mischevious with such an amazing personality, Leo was the runt of the litter was the smallest out of his litter mates, he is a tad under weight but I'm sure we will get him up there; currently weighting at 2.7kg. We loved Leo the second we seem him he just felt right he was the one that ran straight over to us and started to lick us and would cry if he wasn't getting attention so he is a right attention seeker! Although Leo has a beautiful face don't be fooled he's a little shit but we love him very much.

Hope you like our pup will definitely be posting his progress on here we also have a instagram account for his progress aswel those that are interested in his life and his life with us!

Thanks for reading. hope to be hearing messages and seeing all your poochs over the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived