I have a busy day saturday.

PaulG

What a cool looking boy. Collies are mad and Husky are insane.....I wonder what this little chap will be like [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I will be going down to Cardiff with a freind and help him picking up his new dog
6 month old Collie cross Husky boy
Love the hair doo wonder if he will keep it lol
IMG_20170817_153805.thumb.jpg.6c78cc32ffa9e622ef910fc22a766a51.jpg
IMG_20170817_153759.thumb.jpg.12c9310e8248efc29721e834474c4f33.jpg
IMG_20170817_153755.thumb.jpg.e1ee3013f9f72d7e66983235680ee5b1.jpg
Lol that's adorable, and what a color scheme!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awww. I think that ruff of a mane around the ears is a sign they'll have a longer haired coat. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Yeah usually fur like that will indicate a longer coat , it's more common to be crazy fluffy like that in long coated German Shepherds etc then in huskies , so i think he's got that mane from his collie side , long coated huskies tend to have a fuzzy face all round

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

WOW! OMGorgeous & stunning & just beautiful!!! LOVE the lion's mane & mixed colors. Please never trim that mane! I say his fur will bush out this fall & become longhaired all over. Also, I think he'll be a [emoji817]% total SWEETHEART (not wild like a Husky & be just as sweet as a Collie). What a blessing![emoji252]

~ANGIE

• 3 months later...

my freind couldnt get this dog as they sold it to some one else now 3 months later he is back on gumtree for sale again as new owners dont have the time to look after him

In other words didnt know they were getting a hard work dog

I showed him the link last week and he thought about getting him, but he now has that puppy i posted pictures of and thought best to let him grow a bit more before he takes on another dog

When i surfed  gumtree a couple days ago for a post i made i saw him again and it was his funny head fur that gave him away. he still has that funky doo at 9 months old

On 8/17/2017 at 5:53 PM, PaulG said:

I will be going down to Cardiff with a freind and help him picking up his new dog

6 month old Collie cross Husky boy

Love the hair doo wonder if he will keep it lol

IMG_20170817_153805.jpg

IMG_20170817_153759.jpg

IMG_20170817_153755.jpg

Wow, he has such a unique look, with that hair he looks like a rocker, has your friend given him a name yet?  I was thinking Billy Idol, or maybe Axl Rose would be good!!  :D

2 minutes ago, Olympia7 said:

Wow, he has such a unique look, with that hair he looks like a rocker, has your friend given him a name yet?  I was thinking Billy Idol, or maybe Axl Rose would be good!!  :D

he did not get him as they phoned him up day before we went down to say thay had sold him to some one else. now 3 months later he is up for sale again. as the new owners took on too much dog,

8 minutes ago, PaulG said:

he did not get him as they phoned him up day before we went down to say thay had sold him to some one else. now 3 months later he is up for sale again. as the new owners took on too much dog,

Oh no, sorry to hear that!!  :(

my freind couldnt get this dog as they sold it to some one else now 3 months later he is back on gumtree for sale again as new owners dont have the time to look after him
In other words didnt know they were getting a hard work dog

Thats such a shame but sadly all to common, I hope his next home is forever

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived