Another Newbe

avcred

Welcome to the forum glad you could join us :) ...........You'll find lots of good information on here and people willing to help so if learnin more is what your after, stick around :) Also keep your eye out for the meets we have going on from time to time.

See you around the forum.

Hey Andy, welcome to the Pack. This is a great site, with lots of helpful members. Pics are always appreciated.

i posted this to your profile, but in case you miss it. i just saw your pics at the top and WOW does she look like my girl's identical twin! even her eye color is the same, just fantastic! welcome, too.

i tried for several minutes (unsuccessfully) to get sky to pose similarly...this is the best i got. their body color looks like its the same, the only difference i can see so far is the pattern above their eyes

mine:

gallery_902_2_56365.jpg

yours:

gallery_1371_2_80527.jpg