Would you ever.....

Sarah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

curled up with bingo we spoon lol or he curls up with his head on my side (Blaze is either downstairs in bed or lyin on my floor next 2 my bed)

would u ever wipe dog poop on ur jacket (under your coat) if u were cleanin it up on ur walk and as u picked it up the wind blew the bag so u got ur finger in it?

I used to all the time but have fallen into a bad patch with money at the minute and not being on a regualr wage at the moment doesn't help! As soon as Im back on track I am hoping to donate to Siberian Husky Rescue, and look into organising fundraising events for different charities [watch this space]

Do you think bank charges are unfair?

Blingnblaze - we must have answered at the same time so I'll answer yours.... then re-ask mine.

Nope. Bo wouldn't have it. He's too graceful - I'm the clutz. We must each know our place! LOL

Have you ever stood up for a dog who was being abused by it's owner?

Yes, it was an old guy who was shocking his dog with a shock collar unfairly and then used it on mine!!!!! As mentioned in a previous post.

yes i think so theres always room for a dog isnt there (in reply to sibe wolfs post)

i havent cuz i havent seen it but if i did i would ( in reply to austinvilles post)

would u pretend it was ur dogs fault if u were walking them and fell over in front ov people?

Yes, they always stand in my way, lol. Not really if they didn't do it then they shouldnt get the blame.

Would you help a dog owner who was struggling to handle their dog?

that lifes to short and we shud just all get muddy and have fun lol (after playing in garden all wet and muddy then jumpin up at me :S lol)

would u ever buy cd (say from tescos or summin) copy it onto ur ipod, mp3 player or laptop and then return it sayin sum1 else brought u sed cd for ur bday or u bought it for sum1s bday n they got it off sum1 else?