Two Years With Us!

BlueWolf

Hard to be believe it's "just" two years as it feels Wodak has been of the pack for years now. From the very first day he came here everything went without any hiccups. The introduction with Glala and Dana went great. And look at him now. Can't say he isn't comfortable here  ;)

post-2355-0-50745400-1418079847_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-84838600-1418079859_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-34950100-1418079856_thumb.jp

Let there be many more of these years to come  :up:

Awwww I miss his goofy face

Good to see Ruth is looking better too :)

sent via husky howls

She's doing much better but doesn't feel 100% yet. She's still a bit unsure of being away from home for long times so I'm taking the dogs (especially Wodak) out for their long walks while she does the shorter ones. Luckily they don't demand too much as they are perfectly happy to do three 15 minutes walk each day if it's absolutely needed. We've started doing some of the longer walks together since last week. Doing this really increases her confidence again. When she got home from the hospital my mother helped here with the chores as well and have walked the dogs a few times when I couldn't.