Competition!! Can You Guess.....

Sarah

I'm off to the vets shortly with my 3 boys.

All are having a weight check as it's a few months since they were neutered.

Koda is my biggest concern as he has put a lot on since he was done, the other 2 aren't too bad and I don't think there will be too much difference.

Soooo the competition is......

What is Koda's weight?

Winner will be sent a prize :D

Well rob was the closest.... He actually weighed on at 25.2kgs so fatty is on a diet lol I want to get him down to 22kgs as he doesn't suit being this big too many love handles lol

Rob can you message me your address please :) and no I am not sending you koda lol

sent via husky howls

• 2 weeks later...

Do you not tend to find they gain weight in the winter? What with fat stocking up and all that extra fur?

Mine tend to gain more in summer as they are more lazy with the heat, they're not as active this is the first year i've not run them on the scooter as well though - i can't walk let alone run at the moment lol

Poor hubby is out with them now and it's freeeezing - he is cold in summer so you can imagine how cold he is now lol