Phone Pics

I hate using the forum through my smartphone cos it is so restricting to use, mainly I can't upload pics straight from my phone as it says they're too big. Is there any way reduce their size easily so I can upload direct? I spend most of my Internet time via the phone, not pc so I'd love to know is there something I can use / download to help me out?

Are they Jpegs or some other format ?

If they are not Jpegs then they may well be too big

I can resize easily on PC but cos I take loads of pics on my phone, I wanted to do them direct from the album. Also, it's a nightmare transferring pics from the phone to PC as Grumpy & I both have the same phone & trying to swap from one to the other is hard work! lol

When you upload through tapatalk if I remember correctly you can either do as an attachment or as tapatalk image (something like that), if you chose the latter they are not attached to our servers and instead attached to tapatalk servers. Should let you upload that way