Please Vote For Rescued Husky Emily

yes please ! :) goodness, I feel like we're talking to a celebrity. haha ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not a celebrity, he's a hero!

Oh, and nice to finally have a third active South African on here!!! Hopefully you'll bring a few friends over and we can take over the nuthouse ;)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a celebrity, he's a hero!

Oh, and nice to finally have a third active South African on here!!! Hopefully you'll bring a few friends over and we can take over the nuthouse ;)

either way, he's definitely someone to look up to! probably more deserving than a lot of the celebrities here in the US, actually :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not shout to loudly too soon. Still got to get to Monday so keep voting and let's get her all the way.

Gary.

I don't think anyone is celebrating yet.  There'r still only 600 votes between Emily and Miles and that could disappear in a heartbeat.  It looks like the "Dancing for Dogs" group are trying hard!!!

Miles is being sponsored, if that's the right word, by Dancers Love Dogs and I dropped their founder a note:

Brigette, I'm part of the group that's giving Miles such a run for his money.  Emily - the Husky - of course is my love and I'm doing everything I can to help her along.  I'd just like to take a second and say what a good thing you're doing.

//al

Her reply, just a few minutes later was:

Hi Al

We love Emily so much too and I think Coco is just really wanting to make a difference for Dancers Love dogs too.

Brig

Coco, btw is the human with whom Miles lives.

Dancers Love Dogs also has another web site that has a better write up on Miles.

Edited by Al Jones

Your 2nd link is not working Al ;)

I read Miles' story and its a good one too, but I feel Emily has practically come back from the dead if you get what I mean... and she's a Husky! :D

We'll have to wait and see who've won tomorrow!

Thank you ma'am,  :fixed:

I wanted to see who the group that was sponsoring Miles is and then thought that others might be interested as well. I'm not changing my allegiance.

(( also trying to make sure that this stays on the first page of "New Content" since I think a lot of us navigate the forum form there - at least *I* do!! ))