I'm New x x

Hi All

Just found out about this site from a new friend on facebook and as i have two adorable husky boys i thought i would join x

My Eldest is Cena, who was 2yrs old on 25th November and My younger one is Kye who was 1yrs old on 25th September.

My life would be nothing without Ronnie & Reggies (their nicknames!) waking me up at the crack of dawn for their morning run. Cause i only work part-time and my husband to be works abroad, i spend my of my days with them. Somedays i just laugh my duck off at them as they are such funny little characters x x

Im so addicted to them, that i actually pine for them when im away from them. They are the love of my life! Im so glad i can share them and their funny little traits with others who have just the same love affection for their huskies x x x