Just for Fun

(Mod )Emma1979 had a fun idea

Put husky heads onto Humans or vice versa

You can use any paint program

Just have fun

I'll Start

A play on the Dogs playing Poker idea (again suggested by Emma

post-1354-0-72494800-1390063298_thumb.jp

Love it! Think I need to get familiar with this kind of stuff so I can add my own! ;)

You can use Paint (comes with windows) or GIMP (Free) or Photoshop 

Very good idea! C'mon people, I can teach some of you if you want.

Here's my entry:

attachicon.gifSukaofSteel.jpg

LOL look here's the same Husky in a previous competition :P

post-1354-0-53642800-1374323257_thumb.jp

Ok, before you all laugh at my attempt, can I please say this was my first attempt!  I'll hopefully do better next time (if I can work out how to select the background colour instead of the foreground one)........

Here is Gary and Lee do Titanic!  

post-6386-0-38412200-1390074411_thumb.jp

Ok, before you all laugh at my attempt, can I please say this was my first attempt!  I'll hopefully do better next time (if I can work out how to select the background colour instead of the foreground one)........

attachicon.gifleeandgary2.jpg

:doglaugh: :doglaugh: :doglaugh:    ho you want to play like that do ya ok leave it with me

attachicon.gifscarybear.jpg

Bear scaring the babies away.   :)

ps.  I did sort of change the head, there was a cat under Bear's pic!  lol

Awwww poor bear having a screaming brat yelling in his ear. . . 

Patience of a saint that dog :D

attachicon.gifleeandgary2.jpg

Oh dear that is sooooooo not funny.   :doglaugh:  :doglaugh: I'm not impressed as I don't know how to do any of this so as to pay you back.  Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Gary.

Oh dear that is sooooooo not funny.   :doglaugh:  :doglaugh: I'm not impressed as I don't know how to do any of this so as to pay you back.  Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Gary.

Ha!  Don't pretend you didn't know!  Gary's been inboxing me all afternoon to make sure that Lee was going to be the girl!  :rofl:

Ha!  Don't pretend you didn't know!  Gary's been inboxing me all afternoon to make sure that Lee was going to be the girl!   :rofl:

LMAO :doglaugh:

Thanks, I watched it twice, looked up another one who did it differently and am still a bit confused, lol. the tutuorial only shows you how to blur the edges into white, not onto another image which is where I think I'm getting confused.

The feather tool needs to be done after you have cut out the edges using free form,  BEFORE you transfer it onto the other image?   I think I've got that bit.....think being the operative word!   :confused:  Think I need to give up before my brain explodes, lol.

edit:  think I'm getting reducing the harsh edges confused with merging/blending into background.  It's late, I'm blonde, I have my reasons for being this slow, lol. 

Thanks, I watched it twice, looked up another one who did it differently and am still a bit confused, lol. the tutuorial only shows you how to blur the edges into white, not onto another image which is where I think I'm getting confused.

The feather tool needs to be done after you have cut out the edges using free form,  BEFORE you transfer it onto the other image?   I think I've got that bit.....think being the operative word!   :confused:  Think I need to give up before my brain explodes, lol.

edit:  think I'm getting reducing the harsh edges confused with merging/blending into background.  It's late, I'm blonde, I have my reasons for being this slow, lol. 

Nope you're right on the ball feather the edges then copy it and paste it into the pic you want to use it in.

Same as you did for the titanic and toilet pics but now you'll have softer edges :D

Thanks for this competition. Spent most of the evening trying to make something only to fail miserably! :(

Even got my 14 year old son on it but he wasn't happy with his efforts, so back to the drawing board. Hopefully will have something later to show you :)