Can We Let The Members Post Please :p

Andy

LMAO Andy! :rofl:

guys seriously this thread needs to be in our "never ending" section :P 

oh and Jos (and Dimitar too) when you guys are asleep, I am at school D: when I come home, you're already awake :huskyfall: 

which means you need to watch out when the weekend comes :hehe: 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

You lot are too funny.

I'll be at work in a couple of hours 

so I can keep an eye on the lot of you. :D

Becarful what  you ask for LOL.

I had some friends come over last night and they all were going nuts jumping all over them LOL.  It was like I never trained them!

Deal! :up:

Come here little furry monsters! :grouphug::wub:

Oh, they are both husky people, just minus their huskies so they knew what they were getting into, but it was still funny to see the pup's reactions LOL.  Little Yukon and Nikko were both jumping all over them!

They came over to deliver a sled we bought from somone that actually had a team of sled dogs and didn't need the sled anymore.  It was so big they had to strap it on top of the SUV to get it here!  I will need to take pics of it!

:lmao: :lmao:

You should have just told them that "it's a husky thing" :lol:

Trust me, I get a lot of that every day :eek:

Oh, they are both husky people, just minus their huskies so they knew what they were getting into, but it was still funny to see the pup's reactions LOL.  Little Yukon and Nikko were both jumping all over them!

They came over to deliver a sled we bought from somone that actually had a team of sled dogs and didn't need the sled anymore.  It was so big they had to strap it on top of the SUV to get it here!  I will need to take pics of it!

Ohh, sounds interesting!! :o You plan on use it? Take plenty of photos!