The Off Topic Random Thread

Dunc

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry and Martha drank their coffee as they listened to the morning weather report.

"There will be three to five inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street."

Harry got up from his coffee to move the car.

Two days later, they sat down with their cup of coffee and listened to the weather forecast.

"There will be two to four inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street."

Harry got up from his coffee to move the car.

Three days later, they tuned in to the weather report.

"There will be six to eight inches of snow today. You must park your cars on the..." The power went off.

He said to Martha, "What am I going to do now?"

Martha said, "Just leave the car in the garage."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got an entire house to hoover and no enthusiasm whatsoever. Contemplating tying a broom to the dogs and let them zoom around the house and do it for me. Problem is they are currently sleeping, so off to clean I go. :(

Thanks Rob, sound advice. :)

I've cleaned the downstairs and staircase, even did a bit of weeding too! Bear sat beside me and watched which was cute but now my bum is a bit green, probably shouldn't of sat on the grass in hindsight!

Thanks Rob, sound advice. :)

I've cleaned the downstairs and staircase, even did a bit of weeding too! Bear sat beside me and watched which was cute but now my bum is a bit green, probably shouldn't of sat on the grass in hindsight!

LOL no sitting on the grass not the smartest idea....so you were teaching Bear how to weed as well... :)

LOL no sitting on the grass not the smartest idea....so you were teaching Bear how to weed as well... :)

Yep but there's a bit of a de ja vu feeling here. The first day we had her I went out to turn over the soil in the flower beds, little puppy Bear came and sat beside me watching my actions. After a few seconds, she started digging next to me and has then proceeded to dig up every new plant I've planted at the end of the garden ever since! Hindsight is a great thing, lol.

Who says there's nothing out there? Big chance there's something invisible that she can see but you can't! :P Who knows... maybe... it's...

Frankenstein!! :eek:

Ok, I was wrong. A man just appeared on top of the summerhouse and is re-felting the roof. Al three dogs are staring at him outside and Ice is woo wooing at him for dear life. :(. Whoops!

Oh lol, poor Ice, I'm sure he strongly believes it's good to shout at people on roofs :lmao:

Btw, I'm still chuckling every time I see your quote on my signature .. :rofl:

and *I* am chuckling because you put that quote right next to Miyamoto Musashi's! :rofl:

Oh lol, poor Ice, I'm sure he strongly believes it's good to shout at people on roofs :lmao:

Btw, I'm still chuckling every time I see your quote on my signature .. :rofl:

Pmsl!!! Oh my god, I can't believe you added that! :rofl: was true though, he mourned the loss of his dangly bits like you wouldn't believe!

Wait, you just notice? LOL And I was afraid that it might offend you :lol:

Stahp, Emma, it's not funny to have fun with someone's precious bits like that :rofl:

If Ares knows what we're discussing, he'd happily pee on my bed, I'm sure lmao

Sorry I'm a bit slow, lol. Offend me? Not likely, I think it's hilarious! :D. Ha ha, yeah best not tell Ares, might make his eyes water just thinking about it, lol.