Smoking - Or Should I Say Lack Of?

Marc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Congrats mate!

I was on and off a few times, currently rolling handmade tobacco smokes, it's a lot cheaper.

My uncle quitted about a year ago after smoking 2-3 packs a day for almost 40 years :huh: . He went to some kind of an acupuncture treatment one day and never lit a smoke since!!!

My dad, on the other hand, once a heavy smoker too, quitted after waking up one morning and finding out he didn't have any at home. It made him so pissed at himself that he decided on that moment he'll quit with that shit. Been over 15 years since then, he still doesn't smoke.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you doing, Marc? 13 years for me, welcome to the non-smokers club lol

At the moment ..... About 10 seconds from throwing something heavy across the room because of this stupid software. But no Im not smoking lol

congrats on giving up, i know it is not easy but if you are determined you can do it.

i managed to quit 4 years ago after smoking for 20+ years. i just went cold turkey i knew for sure and i think thats why i managed it.

the cravings only last for a minute or so, so be strong, and find something to occupy yourself.  i redecorated the house and this kept me busy.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...