WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUM

Marc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Sarah. Did that much yesterday Im supprised I didnt skip more to be honest LOL.

1 - when you click on a link it opens in current window rather than a new tab/window.

Will have a look at this, but is probably going to take quite a low priority in comparison to some of the issues as there are currently a lot of permissions problems that need sorting.

2 - when you hover over the thread title it doesn't show up with a 'preview'

Ya know to be honest your the first person I've ever seen mention this on any forum besides myself. This is not a feature of the current software, however I will be trying to find a way to implement it.

Ya know to be honest your the first person I've ever seen mention this on any forum besides myself. This is not a feature of the current software, however I will be trying to find a way to implement it.

Lol!! I love this feature, so if the title is a bit general i can see if it is something i am interested in and worth reading!!!

I will allow you some time on both of my points lol!

Click your name then my settings......then change display name.

Please note you're only permitted to make 3 changes in a 30 day period and it will NOT affect your log in name

Not an urgent matter, so put it at the bottom of your "to do" list for me, but I can't see anywhere in any tab under My Settings to add or edit my name, like Sqwidge ..

Can also set status like on facebook ..... Just click on name in top right, the click my profile, and you can change status from in their.

AND IT GETS BETTER. You can set this status from your facebook if you like. Go to your setting and set up facebook connect and you have options to syncronise certain content from there ;)

AND BETTER STILL. Statuses now show in all posts that you do. You will see mine in the top right of my post ;)

AHHHHHHHH! It's so nice to be back! I hadn't seen the Facebook login before, never knew what my password was here otherwise, and was having serious withdrawals not being able to see all the pictures. I was this > < close to creating an alter-ego just so I could login and get my fix! Thanks for taking care of us all, Marc! :)

AHHHHHHHH! It's so nice to be back! I hadn't seen the Facebook login before, never knew what my password was here otherwise, and was having serious withdrawals not being able to see all the pictures. I was this > < close to creating an alter-ego just so I could login and get my fix! Thanks for taking care of us all, Marc! :)

Sorry, took me a little longer to get the facebook users back online as there was no script to convert the user to facebook links so had to write one LOL

oh Marc,

don't know if you saw in the shoutbox yesterday, i was wondering if it could be moved back to the top, or is that too much hassle?

We tried moving the shout box to the top as i wasn't keen on it being at the bottom but it took over the most recent uploaded pics that are currently at the top of the page and looked all messed up so for the moment it's gonna have to stay at the bottom until marc can figure out a hack so that it appears under the pics :(

oh Marc,

don't know if you saw in the shoutbox yesterday, i was wondering if it could be moved back to the top, or is that too much hassle?

It can be however it is a global change therefore would also show at the top on the main page which I dont really want. Will be having a look at trying to get it to go to the top on forums though so leave it with me