WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUM

Marc

Here we are. Welcome to the new forum. I am still going around editing a few things and playing around so if you find anything you feel it out of place then please let me know. You will find the 'New Posts' button is no longer new posts, but new content. 'View New Content" can be found just under the search bar and will show you all new content including gallery images, new blogs, new posts and threads (now topics) etc.

This will take some getting used to. You can set up all your preferences from the My Settings page which you will find by clicking on your username in the top right of the screen.

If you click on view new content, you will see that there is a help tab where you will find tutorials for many aspects of the new forum. However feel free to ask any questions you might have and I will try my best to answer you straight away, or find out and then answer you (this is still new to me also on the front end).

So have a look round and lets get back to some kinda normality :) .....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice, you will need to change your profile picture. Something must have messed up in the conversion and its easier simply to change it than go through the conversion process

Shoutbox should now be viewable to all members

Found out what the issue is ...... The forum is written in the latest technology. You need to ensure that you have run all your windows updates... This is very important as if you havent then you are likley to be running explorer 7 which has had many problems with website compatibility.

Alternativly you can download the latest internet explorer from http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/internet-explorer/

Other browsers should be fine, but please let me know if you have any issues with others

is our rep power the same?? i cant see anyones rep in posts, only in profiles, but i cant find my rep power anywhere, like i think mine was 9 on the old site, but cant find it here

yu know what i mean, the amount of rep people get when i rep them

To edit your profiles:- (read carefully)

Click on your username on top right

Click on "My Settings" (this is your new usercp)

From here you will see various tabs. There are different settings in each tab. For example the one people are looking for with the husky details in are under the profile tab.