WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUM

Marc

There is no rep power anymore as people dont give reputation. You rep is now calculated by the amount of times your posts are voted up or down. In every post you will see a +/- on the bottom right. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To edit your profiles:- (read carefully)

Click on your username on top right

Click on "My Settings" (this is your new usercp)

From here you will see various tabs. There are different settings in each tab. For example the one people are looking for with the husky details in are under the profile tab.

This thread relates to what you've posted, Marc, I can add extra free text info etc, but can't see where to edit the details transfered over from the other forum ... will go have another look now ...

This thread relates to what you've posted, Marc, I can add extra free text info etc, but can't see where to edit the details transfered over from the other forum ... will go have another look now ...

This will be fixed in a few mins :)

I'm trying to figure out where my sig image has gone so you're not alone blink.gif

Same here. I put a link to the host site for the image in my signature. I could not figure out how to upload the image. So I did the next best thing. So far, that's the only hiccup I've encountered, and it is very, very minor. Great job on the upgrade.

Kudos to Marc.

The arcade will return eventually, however unfortunatly its still being written for this version of the software..

On the plus side, the arcade you used to use was originally written for invision not vbulletin, so you will get a far better version of it on here once its complete

Woah one at once LOL

Membermap will return yes.

Tony, the site is actually far easier to use once you get used to it, but can appreciate what your saying as it drove me nuts for the first new days.

New posts is now new content, as you can see everything new that is posted in seperate tabs. One for gallery, one for posts etc .. View new content is just under the searchbox (top right).

Pic with all the huskies will be returning (possibly later today) along with featured husky, husky of the month and video of the month.

Marc/Sarah

Is there any way of bringing the aliases back, I prefer people to use my real name as opposed to my member name.

Also, on the subject of members map, is ther a way of doing a map where people can pin where they are in the country/world with details of who they are, might help with meeting members in your area.

Great look and feel to the forum though, looks clean and fresh. Well done

Steve