hi Guys, new member from Gloucester

darren

Hi Guys,

Im Darren from Gloucestershire just saying HI,

We have JD, a 9 month old Male Husky, whos very chilled out but has his very own strong mind,

wont do anything unless he wants to, but if theres food invloved, does it first time with out thinking !

my first Dog, and, yes i read they are reanrly not suited for your first dog, but so far its all working out.

Id like a few more but one is enought for my wife, she is a bit afrade that he will escape, which he has due to the daughter, but when he does it straight round to a neibough to see there huskie, every time!

Sits at there door waiting for her to come out and play.

any way back to work,

Great site bye the way.

regards Darren.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, Darren & family, welcome to the pack :wave:

You're lucky JD only went to his friend's house & waited, bless him! "whos very chilled out but has his very own strong mind, wont do anything unless he wants to, but if theres food invloved, does it first time with out thinking !" - yup, that's what they're all about!! :D

You sound like you have the husky bug, too, we're all wanting "just 1 more"!

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing pics of JD & the family, xx

• 1 month later...

hi Guys,

Sorry for no pics so far its been a bit busy,

ive attached two,

Unfortunately I have some sad news, yesterday we took JD for a walk in a local Forest there are some nice walks there, JD was having great fun charging through the snow.

we were at the side of the road and a car came past to fast and hit him, he died.

We are all heart broken, I had not been away from him at all and every morning he greeted me with a wagging tail and so much excitement, he was my baby.

I cant forgive myself for not keeping him safe

Sorry for the news Darren.

post-908-13585946434641_thumb.jpg

post-908-13585946434998_thumb.jpg