My sibe does this....

Lana

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Lana wants my attention she will shove her nose under my hand and lift my had with her nose several time to tell me "hey give me some love!"

Sometimes when Lana really wants to play she will bring all her toy in front of you. If that doesn't get your attention she will cry. (she does this the most with the kids since the ignore her the most)

When wants to sit or lay beside you , but not on the floor she will talk to you.

Diesel just sits in front of you, he's that big, you can't see past him & HAVE to respond to him!

Myshka, since she was a pup, has always laid her chin across your lap if she wants something .. head flat on your legs & 2 big blue eyes staring up at you, not moving .... as a pup, she used to squeeze her nose under your hand to pet her, but she doesn't do that any more, she just stands in front of you ....

Bo is very good at the husky rrrrwwwwwoooo, rrrwwwwwoooo, rrrwwwwoooo when he wants your attention during the evenings. If ignored, he'll hurry to me and stand there staring at me until the guilt kicks in and I do what he wants. (and no, he is not spoiled - not in the least!)

EXACTLY the same here, Becky, and no, Sheba is not spoiled either. Today, I stayed home from work, not feeling well. We haven't gone on any walks today. She has done her share of begging, making me feel guilty, etc. But she has not been a pain about it. I will reward her a little later with a walk as I don't feel as bad as I thought I would. (my homemade chicken soup does wonders)

Haley will come right u on the couch and get in my or Jay's face when she wants attention. If she doesnt' come up, she'll sit on the floor in front of us and stare. If she's at the park, she's very vocal and will woo and howl when she wants to play, but she rarely does that at home. She does woo and howl when she wants to go out or go for a walk though (when I'm putting on Kahtadin's leash, she's there wooing at me. The other day it turned into a howl fest with her and Tadi, they both wanted to go out to play)

Kahtadin recently learned to get up on the couch, so he'll come up there for attention. Or he tries to bite/play. He just learned to get onto the bed this past weekend and jumped up there to get my attention when I tried to sleep in. He's the vocal one when he sees other people - he starts crying and carrying on, his whole body wags, and he drags us over to everyone he sees so he can get pet. He does the same when I get home, comes running up to me crying and so excited. Haley greets people quietly, tail wagging, not as hyper as Kahtadin (but then e is a puppy).

Shiloh loves to lay in front of me and roll from side to side, sometimes covering his face with his paws and wooing for attention... if i ignore him, he sighs very loud!... he brings his toys and puts them at my feet...

Nina would lick my arm if she needs to go poo... and if I ask her if she loves me, she responds!... otherwise, she is a total diva!!!!

My Niko will come and sit next me and if i take no notice of him he will try to give me five and if that dont work he will slap my arm and if that still dont work i end up with a B***H slap off niko (only a few time's has he done this), Niko will also come and put his dripping wet chin on your lap.

Bear will let you know when its time for his walk he talks to martin till he gets up andd gets the harness. If you say to bear say please he will stamp his feet 3 times its so funny.

Kato will talk to you when he wants something

The only thing I've found really unique about my girl...she refuses to poo in grass, dirt, or anywhere other than a bush. She wants short bushes, preferably hiding behind larger bushes, preferably on the dark side.

Pack Leader: Is she shy or just notice that the bushes needs more help than the grass does.:D

Kiba just gets annoying when its time to go out or eat. She follows me like a shadow.

I stop, she stops. I start to walk, she's right behind me. She follows me in and out of every room. lol

But if its not quite time to eat, eventually she'll give up and wait patiently on her bed until i get it for her.

When she has to go pee/poo. She just stares at me. and stares and stares and stares... until i get the point."Oh sorry, you need to go out?"

• 1 month later...