My sibe does this....

Lana

Sadie is a real attention hog...

Like Lana sometime she will nudge her nose under our hands to get us to pet her, but when she really wants our attention she will paw at us, like when she has to go to the bathroom at night she will wake me or my girlfriend up so we will take her outside (although she has a doggie door). or when she wants to go for a walk she gets so excited she starts to bark and run arround jumping on things...

it is rather funny when you see it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if my wife is busy cooking or something when Kaiya wants to play and I am not home yet, she will grab a toy and just keep pushing it into the back of my wifes legs. She doesn't do this much anymore since Nahla has shown up!

Dakota does the exact same thing and I usually give into her!!

Pongo will rooooww raaaawr at you when you don't pet him immediately when you come home. He also will put his paw on your leg for attention or lean against you if you're standing. He also does that push the toy into the back of your legs thing lol. Oh they are wonderful dogs!RockOn.gif

My little Yuna will stare and than growl until i pet her. I live in Texas so it may be some what hot... she tends to like to sleep on her back as if she was a dead cockroach. she likes to contortion her body into weird positions and fall straight to sleep.... she can be a little weird. Then Tidus he is just the relaxed puppy. he gets his attention and then hes good for a couple of hours.

if kira wants to play she'll walk slowly up to me, play bow, then leg it!!!! lol its so funny

if she wants to go out she'll sit by the door staring at you, then she'll pace, then she'll go back to the door, up to you then STARE lmao

if micha wants up onto the bed or furniture with me she puts her head in my lap and looks up at me, and i know she does it deliberatley.

if she wants to play its one paw up, if she wants my attention she buts me with her nose, if she wants to go out for a walk she sits on the 3rd step of the stairs, if she wants to be left alone she goes to her cage(usually after a big run and swim), she doesnt use it very often nearly pointles having it

dont know what suki does yet, as only had her for a week