Signature Request Thread

Elyse

So here's the pic I'd like to add/change for Snowy, he's changed quite a bit from the last pic so thought it would do him justice :)  Am happy for it to be just a head shot if it's possible for Andy the photo shop wizard to do this :)

post-10869-0-91263100-1399068744.jpg

So here's the pic I'd like to add/change for Snowy, he's changed quite a bit from the last pic so thought it would do him justice :)  Am happy for it to be just a head shot if it's possible for Andy the photo shop wizard to do this :)

Will do it tomorrow :D

I don't suppose you have a bigger version of the pic it's a bit small :(

• 1 month later...

Sorry its taken so long.  Here is the pic of Snowy I'd like updating if possible on my signature.  Just a head and shoulders would be great.

thanks

Anybody fancy doing me a signature please :-) I did mine and it's pants lol! Yours all look ace! Here's a couple of pics

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

The red and white is called Dallas and the black and white is called Sabre. Maybe a blue and red background would be cool. Thank you in advance :-)

Hi guys will do them for you later :)

Thanks Andy it looks good but I think it's a horrid photo, Snowy looks miserable :(

I'll take a new one and upload it at some point if you wouldn't mind doing it again?  It's just he's a 'big boy' now and the original pic of him was when he was about 6 months old from memory.

Thanks Andy it looks good but I think it's a horrid photo, Snowy looks miserable :(

I'll take a new one and upload it at some point if you wouldn't mind doing it again?  It's just he's a 'big boy' now and the original pic of him was when he was about 6 months old from memory.

OK no problem

• 2 weeks later...

So now that I have Lyon I need a new signature picture! I REALLY love and adore the ones I have now but I'm wanting new ones done for the other three just for the sake of updated pictures so however you guys wanna try it is good with me!! Please let me know if I should scrounge up any other pictures, I kinda just chose a couple recent ish ones. Thank woo in advance!

Cloud:

post-8679-0-43882400-1404476631_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-49417000-1404476652_thumb.jp

Yuki:

post-8679-0-57938700-1404477218_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-64983000-1404477227_thumb.jp

Link:

post-8679-0-81439300-1404477546_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-04411300-1404477557_thumb.jp

Lyon:

post-8679-0-52774000-1404477840_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-86782800-1404477850_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

So now that I have Lyon I need a new signature picture! I REALLY love and adore the ones I have now but I'm wanting new ones done for the other three just for the sake of updated pictures so however you guys wanna try it is good with me!! Please let me know if I should scrounge up any other pictures, I kinda just chose a couple recent ish ones. Thank woo in advance!

Also I have TONS of photos here to choose from http://teamyukikaze.tumblr.com/ if you guys think one will work better, and I forgot to add Cloud's color is blue, Yuki's color is purple, Link's color is green, and Lyon's color is red. One of the reason I REALLY love the current signatures I have. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help, and there is absolutely noooooooooooooo rush! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd remind ya! ;)

Sorry Clare Real life's been getting in the way.

Will do it ASAP :)