Signature Request Thread

Elyse

done:D

Hey Andy.. sorry to bother.. would you be able to do one for my pups with Lyon for me?? I got skipped a while back but didn't mind since I didn't like the pictures I had chosen on that post...and I so love the current signature I have! But I should have mr lyon on it.

If possible I'd just like a sig with all their faces in it together... I'll give their individual colors in case you want to do anything creative. but of course I'll be happy with whatever the result may be!

Cloud, whose color is blue.

post-8679-0-00747400-1409785847_thumb.jp

Yuki, whose color is purple.

post-8679-0-57678300-1409786085_thumb.jp

Link, whose color is mid/dark green.

post-8679-0-54062600-1409785885_thumb.jp

Lyon, whose color is red.

post-8679-0-01790200-1409786216_thumb.jp

Hey Andy.. sorry to bother.. would you be able to do one for my pups with Lyon for me?? I got skipped a while back but didn't mind since I didn't like the pictures I had chosen on that post...and I so love the current signature I have! But I should have mr lyon on it.

If possible I'd just like a sig with all their faces in it together... I'll give their individual colors in case you want to do anything creative. but of course I'll be happy with whatever the result may be!

Cloud, whose color is blue.

attachicon.gifCloud (1812).JPG

Yuki, whose color is purple.

attachicon.gifPICT1167.JPG

Link, whose color is mid/dark green.

attachicon.gifLink (1366).JPG

Lyon, whose color is red.

attachicon.gifLyon (5).JPG

Hi, Megan Sorry yeah I'll Have a look at it tonight. :)

Andy - lovely. Can you add I blue/purple hues or 'auras' for Chester & Eski respectively. Then it's perrfect! ♤

Maz51sig3_zps2b1381e3.jpg

LOL If ya wants angels wings on them it'll have to wait 'till tonight I'm off to work :P

• Like 1

think I am going to need to find 2 pic's that shows of my 2 for Andy to make me one...

I'm waiting :P

• Like 1

Andy I cannot make up my mind which pics to use so here are a few and have fun I am in no hurry...lol

attachicon.gifIMG_3038.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3043.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3045.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3048.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3057.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3098.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3487.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3505.JPG

I can see some good possibilities in there Rob :up:

• Like 2

Hi Andy....'Banners' can you do any stick-on ones not big but say for the door/or panel on my car? (Pajero) re my (Chester)- Chaz n (Eski)- Mo (Dave). or I can print a copy and laminate to (& frame too) put inside a window. :-]

(Gawd..too much typing/& symbols...!) this is my wheel cover - birthday prezzie last year.

post-12296-14098251213987_thumb.jpg

Angel wings no...They're still on 'this' side! Lol but I love auras...can see theirs in blues (strength) purple(healing) golds (wisdom) and green(knowledge)....all good stuff!

Angel wings no...They're still on 'this' side! Lol but I love auras...can see theirs in blues (strength) purple(healing) golds (wisdom) and green(knowledge)....all good stuff!

If you're happy with it I can put it in your profile for you

Hi Andy....'Banners' can you do any stick-on ones not big but say for the door/or panel on my car? (Pajero) re my (Chester)- Chaz n (Eski)- Mo (Dave). or I can print a copy and laminate to (& frame too) put inside a window. :-]

(Gawd..too much typing/& symbols...!) this is my wheel cover - birthday prezzie last year.

LOL I'm not a print shop I just faff around with Photoshop and create the Signature banners for members.

I can do something that you could print out and laminate or you could take the image file to a print shop and they could print out a window sticker or transparency for you.

What would you like

Hi Andy or any administrator?

Can I only receive JUST a reply to my queries/input please not the thread link for everyone else!?

Much as I love the site my mailbox has had 60 'thread-related' responses up to yesterday & 15 today but only TWO were mine directly related! Can't cope with these! ;-(