Signature Request Thread

Elyse

Yes. Your signature banner image for me would be great. Don't forget to put YOUR copyright on it with The Husky Owner site in small but readable print bottom right corner. ♡

my sig is very clustered at the minute lol, could you make these two into a sig for me please? dont mind about colour scheme :)

10516766_10202737957351584_81793772214511932285_10202659910040450_56210504935218

thank you in advance:)

You're in the queue :)

Looking at your profile all your pita patas are taking up the allotted space for a signature banner

• Like 1

Hi Andy or any administrator?

Can I only receive JUST a reply to my queries/input please not the thread link for everyone else!?

Much as I love the site my mailbox has had 60 'thread-related' responses up to yesterday & 15 today but only TWO were mine directly related! Can't cope with these! ;-(

go to your settings and you can turn that of or on there...under notifications...

• Like 3

Yes. Your signature banner image for me would be great. Don't forget to put YOUR copyright on it with The Husky Owner site in small but readable print bottom right corner. ♡

I'll tailor it and make it bigger for better print quality. :)

Ok. Once sig pic finished then does that show up under or after every ''posting". Do you put it in or do I...and how?

Eski's guardian is very impressed with Chaz n Mo's banner and their new nicknames!

Yes please Andy...banner good to go once auras in...Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Done

Thank you again. Banner on Chester's FB PAGE - will need to make it his & Eski's now - well from 12th. Her birthday is Feb 14th!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ha!  Now I'm on my PC and the whole web site looks quite different!

I'm in two minds now with the 'Auras' can they be less 'sharp' and sort of fade out in different hues to white.... - anyone else with comments please?

Otherwise put water ripple stuff - we live near twinned rivers and will be doing some boating stuff in the summer time along with (hopefully) rig pulling in the winter.

You're an angel Andy - go polish your halo......

Ha!  Now I'm on my PC and the whole web site looks quite different!

I'm in two minds now with the 'Auras' can they be less 'sharp' and sort of fade out in different hues to white.... - anyone else with comments please?

Otherwise put water ripple stuff - we live near twinned rivers and will be doing some boating stuff in the summer time along with (hopefully) rig pulling in the winter.

You're an angel Andy - go polish your halo......

Haloes subdued and background now has a watery ripple.

Maz51sig4_zps9e90d4f7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If someone wouldn't mind ... :)

Took 3 pics, not sure which ones I like better so you choose which work best for you :D Fav colour is something of turquoise/aqua if it helps. He loves water too so that could tie in perhaps?

(Full res)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/203420/Loki/IMG_0249.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/203420/Loki/IMG_0250.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/203420/Loki/IMG_0251.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by Thingz
  • Like 1