Signature Request Thread

Elyse

Hey, I know I've already got an awesome signature, but I got two new photos that I love so I'm feeling a change :)

I was thinking in the blue tones, the rest is up to your imagination :) Just want Mishka written on it lol

Here are the photos:

602098_10151374596239296_728414192_n.jpg

560118_10151312888994296_1343887788_n.jp

Sure thing - its no problem! :)

Just a question...the first photo is of her right? Because I try not to use copyrighted pictures in my signatures, its a moral thing for me than anything else (because I'd hate it if somebody would use my pictures for stuff without my permission.)

Sure thing - its no problem! :)

Just a question...the first photo is of her right? Because I try not to use copyrighted pictures in my signatures, its a moral thing for me than anything else (because I'd hate it if somebody would use my pictures for stuff without my permission.)

Thank you! :)

Yes it is, its from the Britains next top dog model competition, I made a threat about it :)

I asked the photographer if he would sell the pictures on a disk but havn't got any replies, he only does products with the pictures, but seeing as its my girl I assume I'm aloud to use them with the copyright :)

• Like 1

Thank you! :)

Yes it is, its from the Britains next top dog model competition, I made a threat about it :)

I asked the photographer if he would sell the pictures on a disk but havn't got any replies, he only does products with the pictures, but seeing as its my girl I assume I'm aloud to use them with the copyright :)

Okay - I'll get to yours after I do HuskyGuerl's tonight. :)

• Like 2

Did anyone see my post? Bottom of page 9 :)

Sorry for the wait. . . 

This any good ??

Stormy-gif-sig-2_zps9f2fc083.gif

• Like 1

Sorry guys, been busy with school, but I will get to your signatures soon. Next up is HuskyGuerl's, and then Frenchie's. 

hi i dont really understand all this but id like a signature of my gorgeous luna? how many pics do i need for it? and what info do you need?? also what are the other picture things that have names and ages ob??

Please see the first post of this thread - it tells you all you need to know. :)

And the other ones (with the ages) are called pitapata stickers. If you click on one, it'll take you to the website where you can make your own. 

• Like 1

Yeah thats great do i just copy the url??

yep and click on the "image" Icon and paste the URL in there.

Starting on HuskyGuerl's now, but I'm not sure if you still want one seeing as Andy made you one? 

hi my dogs name is Luna and i like a purple/blue theme and heres two pics xx could i have both on??

Sure - right now your #3 in line. :)

hi my dogs name is Luna and i like a purple/blue theme and heres two pics xx could i have both on??

Any chance you could post bigger  pictures ?

Working from small pictures can often restrict what we can do

to make the sig look good.

Thanks

• Like 1

HuskyGuerl - your's is done. 

Let me know if you want anything changed. :)

Oh, and I fixed Cherokee's, Larka's and Echo's ears (they were cut off in the pictures). Do you think they look okay?

12505528.jpg

• Like 2

HuskyGuerl - your's is done. 

Let me know if you want anything changed. :)

Oh, and I fixed Cherokee's, Larka's and Echo's ears (they were cut off in the pictures). Do you think they look okay?

12505528.jpg

OMG!!! That is freaking gorgeous!! Thank You!

• Like 1

Could i have a signature please ??

If it could include Mia's name that would be great

My favourite colour is turquiose

Hope this pictures are ok, not sure how many you wanted, but be free to choose out of these :D

Thanks Debs

post-9358-0-41442500-1364240836_thumb.jp

post-9358-0-85695600-1364240883_thumb.jp

post-9358-0-97671000-1364240905_thumb.jp

post-9358-0-70846000-1364240941_thumb.jp

Could i have a signature please ??

If it could include Mia's name that would be great

My favourite colour is turquiose

Hope this pictures are ok, not sure how many you wanted, but be free to choose out of these :D

Thanks Debs

Sure thing! :) You're number...erm...3? in line...

Probably won't get to any signatures until tomorrow afternoon, so Andy if you could do one that would be awesome...

• Like 1

Sure thing! :) You're number...erm...3? in line...

Probably won't get to any signatures until tomorrow afternoon, so Andy if you could do one that would be awesome...

LOL, would love to however I am at work for the next 10 hours.

Then sleep will consume another 7 - 8 hours.

I will take a look at what needs doing tomorrow afternoon (U.K. time) :)

• Like 1