Few Mentions from Camps

Sarah

Hi all

Well i'm successfully back from camp although not feeling very "alive" at all.

I managed to consume a LOT of vodka :oops

Just wanted to say some thank you's to some amazing people:

Steph arranged the whole of the South Camp and got a great turn out! Have a look for the pics! She arranged times, events, awards, meals etc and from what i've read everyone that attended had a great time and the dogs are all now flat out! Thank you so so much for all your hard work hun xx

Cherrie - At the North camp, Cherrie cleaned and washed all the breakfast items including countless cups, plates, frying pans etc each morning, she didn't ask, she just picked them up and whizzed them off - this was HUGELY appreciated and thank you so much.

Stacey - Stacey ran a training seminar at camp, it lasted around an hour and it was about using a lead and how to walk your dog to heel - she had my THREE idiots walking to heel within ten mins and when i walked them as she showed me i couldn't believe the difference, it was amazing!! She was very professional and I got so much out of the session - thank you so much for your time there x

Chris and Dunc - Made our breakfast every morning and didn't poison us they also arranged the food at night - thank you for keeping us topped up and giving us our morning hangover cures :D

My mum and dad - for taking my chimnea down to camp - we would have frozen without that lol

Sparks - for the entertainment at camp!

Pete & Louise- for the great raffle prizes (someone else also left a box with raffle items but i'm not sure who it was - they were great - thank you so much)

Molly - for buying half of pets at home for raffle items

Storm - for baking a husky owners cake for the raffle even though i didn't win it :(

Val - for helping with the awards - much appreciated x

Finally a big thank you to EVERYONE for being considerate of other campers and picking up after your dogs - all pitches were left clean and tidy :clap:

Finally a big thank you to EVERYONE for being considerate of other campers and picking up after your dogs - all pitches were left clean and tidy :clap:

I can second this for South Camp - very tidy field left over :)

And it was an honour to have arranged South Camp! Very great experience from start to finish!

May I add if it had not been for Cherrie you lot would of been in bad books big style and I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU from Chris ( madmonk ) and myself without you we would of been fooked,before we/chris could pack to go home we had all the stuff to clean up from Sundays tea which I was not happy about to say the least if I or chris ever end up doing it cooking at camp will not happen :(

Just want to add a quick thank you to [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] for the little presents I received in the post this morning for arranging South Camp! I was sent two little flashing lights for the dog's collars and a beautiful necklace! Love it! So thank you so much :D Arranging South Camp was honestly a pleasure :)

Just want to add a quick thank you to @Sarah and @Marc for the little presents I received in the post this morning for arranging South Camp! I was sent two little flashing lights for the dog's collars and a beautiful necklace! Love it! So thank you so much :D Arranging South Camp was honestly a pleasure :)

glad they arrived :D

Thank you again - i know it's stressful arranging things and just wanted to show our appreciation xx