do you remember when?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get galaxy counters. [ATTACH=CONFIG]60915[/ATTACH]most shops have them

Nope. That's not what they were. Those ones are sugar costed and virtually minstrels. The ones I mean we're tiny for children.. Like buttons

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=galaxy+counters+1970s&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i|0;d|c7-mtsyperliGM:

ooooh the really bad hurricane weather in the 80s! i remember our fences falling down!

i was doing a paper round and there were trees all over the road

ok i have a good one

michael jackson when he was still black and had not had any surgery

and

TV "What cho talkin bout willis"

Nope. That's not what they were. Those ones are sugar costed and virtually minstrels. The ones I mean we're tiny for children.. Like buttons

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=galaxy+counters+1970s&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i|0;d|c7-mtsyperliGM:

dont remember them.

• 4 weeks later...

Noel's house party

Mr Blobby

Dynasty

The Colbys

Lol, my baby sister had mr blobby's song (Xmas number one i think? Beat take that's babe and they were proper peeved about it, not surprised tbh!)

The original soda stream ( the cocoa cola syrup was vile!).

but the machines used to fart when you pressed the button. endless hours of amusement for a young boy

I thought I was the only one who thought that! Lmao. Did you used to push the button over and over until the water got seriously fizzy and it looked like it was gonna explode? Good fun coz when you added the syrup and mixed it, it really did erupt like a volcano!

Edited by emma1979