I finally got an interview!

MollynDiesel

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didnt, just said "we'll let you know soon" How soon is soon?! lol

2 weeks is the accepted prodding time if they've not contacted you already :P That must seem like aaaaages away! They'll more than likely contact you a lot earlier than that though - they've advertised the job because they need staff, so they're not going to want to drag out the hiring routine too long either ;)

2 weeks is the accepted prodding time if they've not contacted you already :P That must seem like aaaaages away! They'll more than likely contact you a lot earlier than that though - they've advertised the job because they need staff' date=' so they're not going to want to drag out the hiring routine too long either ;)[/quote']

Well they want someone ASAP really so i shouldn't imagine they'd wait 2 weeks. they let me know on monday whether i got past sunday so that was quick (i think) and they had to chose 3 (i think) from 10 people. so im hoping they'll let me know this week/start of next :)

Early days still. They probably have several more trials to get through first before they can all sit down and make a final decision. I know it's hard but try not to read too much into things. you're smart, I've never even met you but I can tell that straight off. I'm sure they know it too. You'd be an asset to the team and they'd have to be pretty stupid not to realise that! Good luck Molly x