If your thinking of camp and havent booked

Marc

OK guys.... Just a quick anouncement to let you know that if you are thinking of camp you dont have long left to get it sorted no matter where you live

IOWA CAMP - This is just over a month away

UK CAMPS - These are both just 2 month away

So come on guys. Get your backsides in gear and get yourselves booked :P .. If you havent been before, everyone is welcome and its something I can almost guarentee if you go once, you will go again :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to go but two of mine are very LOUD if they are together and see other dogs, they would be fine after a day of lots of dogs but bit worried what everyone will think of our very noisy arrival!

Not been to camp before have you? They're all loud!! :P Just go for it :D

would love to go but two of mine are very LOUD if they are together and see other dogs, they would be fine after a day of lots of dogs but bit worried what everyone will think of our very noisy arrival!

My D is insanely loud! Any dog walk he will 'sing' the entire way lol

You are not alone! Join the noisy side

when tied up while we sort the tent out my storm is incredibly loud lol

haha, this is a great post!

We really enjoyed April camp but I think the problem is that we'd rather travel further to go to a camp where we know there's going to be a lot of members rather than a smaller, nearer camp. :)

I missed this, but ya completely lost me... The nearest one to you is the biggest LOL.

LMFAO!!! You clearly never met Pete & Louise LMFAO ... Trust me, unless your bringing a brass band and turning up on the back of a Jumbo Jet engine then your gonna think your quiet LOL

Shadow was really vocal at last camp it was great :D and I spent most weekend drinking was awesome lol

I second that, lol. While I was working on the Huskycamp video yesterday I was searching for a clip with general camping sounds. It was incredible hard as he can be heard in nearly every video, lol.