hi to all

carlos

hi all i am carlos and i live in dover with my wife and dog storm.

Storm is a very active boy he loves to go scootering. he is now 2 years old and is fully capable of following all orders off mushing. but most off all he thinks he is a human lol.

if there is anyone in dover and would like to chat about the dogs pls just let me know.:awink:

hi

Hi, welcome to the pack :)

You'll have to get some pics and vids up of you scootering :up:

Look forward to seeing you around the site - btw, Storm is VERY handsome! Hope we get to meet him at a future meet :)

hi yes i will be uploading some vids and we are looking forwrd to your next meet we will be there we dont mind traveling and thank you again for the welcome to you and all.

hey! i'm new here too! i live in nova scotia with my hubby and our two kids, and our 3/4 sibe and her 8 babies... Mia is a bit over a year old, and her pups are 1week 2 days... also living here are my parents(it's their house) and their 2 huskies, and my brother and his 3 huskies, as you can tell.... my whole family is husky lovers!!! lol!!!

hi yes i will be uploading some vids and we are looking forwrd to your next meet we will be there we dont mind traveling and thank you again for the welcome to you and all.

Hey if you don't mind travelling we're having a camping trip in a few weeks in the midlands :)

hey! i'm new here too! i live in nova scotia with my hubby and our two kids, and our 3/4 sibe and her 8 babies... Mia is a bit over a year old, and her pups are 1week 2 days... also living here are my parents(it's their house) and their 2 huskies, and my brother and his 3 huskies, as you can tell.... my whole family is husky lovers!!! lol!!!

Hiya, welcome to the pack! Can't wait to see some pics :D