hello :)

hi my name is ashley, i have a wonderful fiance and chihuahua. and soon we will have nalla, the newest addition to our family. she is right now only 3 months and getting more beautiful every day. in our neighborhood there are a total of 5 huskies. and soon i will have the 6th. i have done careful research about this breed and have talked to a few owners, but am looking to learn more about huskies.

anyways this is our baby "nalla" just wanted to show her off to you guys and see what you think. :)

post-723-13585943896756_thumb.jpg

post-723-13585943897986_thumb.jpg

well thank you. thats a bit of a older pic of nalla. she now has her eyes open and her eye brows are more white. ill probably go visit her tonight so i can get more pictures of her.

the only issue is that shes not a pure bred she actualy has rott in her. so im thinking she will be bigger then a husky. she takes after her father alot. hes black and white with blue eyes and the mom is a sib husky with rott in her.

i got some more pictures of nalla last night when i went to visit her. does anyone know what she will look like when she gets older? the mom nor the father have facial markings like nalls does. has anyone had a puppy that looks like mine too?

Bet she looks like a husky lol sorry am a:asshole2: wot a lovely little puppy :)