A-Z of pop groups

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok - a band beginning with I:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52048[/ATTACH]

IRON BUTTERFLY! :llama2:

okay, not waiting, as I am being big headed here and know that I am right.....lol:D

Now, who is this for the letter "J" ??

post-6239-13586058453533_thumb.jpg

arrhhggg, I've gone through all the K bands I can think of and I know its not any of them! I think I need a hint, but I also have to sign off to run bunch of errands, so have at it folks...who is the band that starts with K?

Kajagoogoo, lol. I take it they're a mainstream band and not some obscure unheard of band like iron butterfly?! Iron maiden I know, iron butterfly....who?? Lol.

When it was the letter 'I' Iron Maiden were a bit too obvious! But I did find an early pic where the only person I recognised was Steve Harris so I might have been able to use it. It's not Kajagoogoo - where's Limahl?

When it was the letter 'I' Iron Maiden were a bit too obvious! But I did find an early pic where the only person I recognised was Steve Harris so I might have been able to use it. It's not Kajagoogoo - where's Limahl?

lol, I know it wasn't Kajagoogoo. I was just teasing. Was it you who came up with Iron Butterfly?!! I figured you'd intentionally gone with the obscure to make it that much harder for us to guess, lol. Bit like I was beginning to suspect that Pete may of posted a picture of a band that played down his local pub on a friday evening, lol. However as Loops appears to have guessed it, I stand corrected! (sorry Pete!) On another note, have you given up trying to guess my famous person??? you were so close it's untrue (first name was right *ahem* anyway).