A-Z of pop groups

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes unless your alphabet has a different letter following K? :)

lol, I was just checking to make sure that when I was talking I hadn't missed any. And yes I did look to see first but was just doubly making sure!

Moby?

years and years and years ago, I think Moby use to be in the "Housemartins" before he went solo and into a new type of music.

wasnt that norman cooke, aka fatboy slim? never mind cos i still got no idea who this bod is lol

errrrm seeing decks in th e background does not fill me with confidence cos i know naff all about that stuff lol lets see if google is my frien so i can cheat

Google away!

Feeling generous / this one is a bit tricky so here is another clue - this lot had their (apparently) biggest hit in 1979. They have also worked with 1 member of Level 42 (again, apparently)

Actually that is 2 clues - said I was feeling generous lol!

wasnt that norman cooke, aka fatboy slim? never mind cos i still got no idea who this bod is lol

Linda - you are right that Norman Cook (don't think there is an 'e' on the end, but not certain) aka Fatboy Slim was in Housemartins, but none of you are any closer to the answer. You will probably kill me when it is revealed!

Are any of you of *a certain age* that used to watch Johnny Ball's 'Think of a Number' on tv? His daughter Zoe is Norm's OH