A-Z of pop groups

Let's get an A-Z of pop groups going but with a difference! You have to post a pic of the group, the next person has to say the name of that group then post a pic of a new group starting with the next letter!

Should be interesting as some bands are famous all over the world, others are not!!

Here's how it goes:

Abba.jpg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara, you are supposed to name the group in the picture from the previous post. Then you provide a picture of someone from the next letter without telling anyone who it is. It is the job of the next person to guess who your picture is of.

:rofl::redface1: oops...wasn't looking at the pic at time only the words , but :bump4: I don't know who that is, but obviously some band in the 70's :)

Fleetwood Mac is 70s and 80s. Stevie Nicks was the singer.

I've heard of them & I know Stevie Nicks as he sang Valerie but that's it :P

Hannah Montana? :lolman: I think they're Hawkind, I've listened to a song... too futurist-hippie rock for me u_u'

Correct!! Your turn [MENTION=8199]Husky Sevillana[/MENTION]

Stevie Nicks is the blonde in the black dress not a 'he' lol!

Enjoying this thread so far - can't wait to see the next pic so I can have a go at answering

I know, that's why I pulled tongues, it was Stevie Windwood that sang Valerie! lol I was showing I know nothing about the band, hehe

Ok, next letter is I