Hi There

Winks

Hi everyone.

I've had my little puppy Kia for 2 weeks now and see going for her 2nd injection on monday when she is 10 weeks. This is my first Husky, well she is a Husky crossed with a Malamute. I hope that doesn't mean i get kicked off now.

She is going tho the Chewing bit at the moment including my hands :-( .

Hope to chat soon

Hey Winks, glad to have you here. The only way you can get kicked off is if you don't post up pics. Oh, there's probably other ways, but the big one is not posting pics. (hee-hee)

Husky/Mal crosses can grow up to be absolutely beautiful dogs. They have similar markings, and they can get the best of both breeds.

Hello Winks and Kia,

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we love AAAAALL snow dogs!! Huskamutes are adorable, I looked at a couple on pre-loved while on the hunt for my baby. Welcome and don't worry about the chewing thing if you give her plenty of things she can chew and tell her firmly No when you catch her chewing things she can't, including you, she should get the message pretty quickly.

Also just like everyone else I wanna see tons of pics!! Lol! Sounds silly but you should take loads and Vids too if you can, they really do grow by the minute!!

Enjoy!!

hi welcome to the site we wont kick u off dont worry so long as u post sum pics my boys were friends with 2 huskamute now they only no 1 as 1 went 2 live is ireland or summin dont worry we have sum other breeds on here 2 like my boy bing who is a staffy x whippet :) hope u enjoy it here n make many friends feel free 2 ask ANY questions! :)