Farewell tyson

My Dad's beloved Tyson, who was a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) went to the Rainbow bridge :rainbowbridge:this morning. He was a rescue from a Sheltie Rescue Center in Missouri. He was my Dads loyal companion to the very end. When he first picked him up, they didn't think he should be adopted due to his high aggression but my dad gave him that chance. On their way home from the rescue, he even bit my dad on his ear. He made a joke, you bite me and I will bite you. From then on they had the strongest bond. My dad has always had dogs in his life and Tyson will probably be his last for my dad is 73 y/o.

This is for my Father, Tyson will always leave his paw print on your heart.

Love your Son, Ken...

post-6713-13586053952114_thumb.jpg

Bless your father for taking in a less adoptable dog & giving him a chance at life - I am so glad that it worked out and they became best friends. So sorry to hear about his loss, he is in my thoughts during this difficult (to say the least) time. Run free Tyson, there are many of our lost companions waiting to greet you and welcome you in! :rainbowbridge:

Awwww, lucky Tyson to have found such a good home! My condolences to you and to your father - they take such large pieces of our hearts when they go! I keep reminding myself, however, that they give us even larger pieces of their hearts!

What a lovely tribute to a stunning dog. Your dad is a true gentleman for taking that poor dog in and giving him a good happy life. My deepest condolences to him and your family RIP handsome boy you run hard and run fast enjoy the new friends and new life waiting for you over that bridge

Awwww, lucky Tyson to have found such a good home! My condolences to you and to your father - they take such large pieces of our hearts when they go! I keep reminding myself, however, that they give us even larger pieces of their hearts!

[MENTION=1869]sutsibe[/MENTION]

Gigi, thank you so much and your quote is so absolutely true.

[MENTION=6265]lovemysiberian[/MENTION]

They were true best friend and it is a wonderful thought that our lost and beloved companions will be there waiting to greet him. Thank you.

R.I.P Tyson. May memories of you bring comfort to your loved ones. Run free sweet prince. When you see my Kate, give her a "Wooo" from me. xo

[MENTION=8026]JBnab[/MENTION] We will pass this message on to our Dad in Missouri. Thank you so much for your heart felt words.