Country flags

Marc

Have just added the ability to select your country from within your settings. By selecting you will enable the forum to show your countries flag on your postbit.

People knowing where others are from I know is something people have asked for in the past, therefore I am trying to make it easier for people. There may be more coming on this, including the ability to search for users on some of these items to make organising meets etc a bit easier.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if oyu could just find the time to put the member map back on line! And BTW, where's the flag for TEXAS????

Membermap is proving not to be as easy as it seemed, but Im working on it.

Texas (at least last time I looked) isnt a country lol

Bigger than some over on that side of the pond; and if a few of us have our way we will be again!! (( harumph ))

LMAO ... you guys have some cities bigger than the 3 countries on our island put together, let alone states LOL

Your state is represented as one of the stars on the Stars & Stripes.

Jersey does not form part of the Union Flag.

Just being cantankerous - you can't live in Liverpool and Jersey at the same time .... can you??

And what's it called now, a BCC is now a British overseas Territory?? Still sounds like part of the UK to me .... << teasing, BTW >>