Hi

ashley

Hi Im new to the site. My name is Ashley and I am from Franklin, Ohio. I am 21 years old and I live with my sister Melissa. We have 3 Siberian Huskies and a "mini husky" puppy.

Dakota is our male and he will be 2 years old in December.Cheyenne is our female husky and she is almost 3 years old. Tila is the mini husky or alaskan klee kai She is 6 months old.And finally Mya is a female husky we recently took in until we can find her a good home. She was rescued after being tied to a tree for 2 years and not fed properly. We dont know how old she is but she looks like a puppy still.She is a full blooded husky and a sweetie. So if anyone reads this and would like to give her a good home..feel free to contact me!

Hi Ashley! Welcome to the site. Lots of great people here so if you have any questions, or want to share some insight, that would ge great. Of course, we love pics. So, if you have some, post em up.

We looked at Alaskan Klee Kais. Someone about two miles from us is a breeder. But we decided to stay with the Siberians. They are nice dogs though.

Hiya, Ashley - welcome to the pack! :wave:

Thumbs up for helping Mya out of that awful existence until she can find a forever home - we have many members on your side of the pond on here, I hope they can help out in some way.

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing pics of your pack! xx