Hello To All

tokyn17

Ok so I have now joined the forum so thought I would just Hi.

I have owned Siberians since I was 7. Before that I was already in the world of showing with our Norwegian Buhunds.

So now we continue to show our dogs as a family. Myself and my mum are like best friends and can be found at most of the shows together.(I am a big mummies girl)

I have now got 5 Siberians of my own and my latest addition to my pack is a Belgian Shepherd Malinois who I also show. I also judge at CC level.

I am a single mum with a 5 year old son, he loves the dogs and at his happiest when there are puppies around.(Sadly its been a while since we last had a litter)

If you want to know anymore then drop me a line.:wave:

Hiya Jacqui great to have you on board!!

Can't wait to see lots of pics - i've had a sneak at your web site and love the ones there

Look forward to seeing you around and hopefully at one of our meet ups or maybe even camping! Lots of hands available to helo you with your dogs if camping in October is your thing :)

Louise and matthew - aged 12 and 7 are coming as well - Louise is the nominated baby sitter for the weekend LOL

Marc can helo you out as i will have my 2 boys - he will have a spare pair of hands and others can help as well.

This will run you through how to upload pics.....http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2734

Hiya Jacqui & the rest of your pack! :wave:

My - you have got your hands full! On the subject of son & dogs outnumbering hands - don't worry, everyone helps each other & chips in, you'll be left walking on your own, me thinks!! :D

AND it looks like you already have 1 or 2 allies in Angie & Mick, just the other 600+ to get to know now!! :P

I saw a programme last week on TV that had a mallinois, aren't they beautiful dogs?! You definitely will have to read the thread on uploading pics & brag about your pack!! Look forward to chatting with you round here! xx