Story of Husky Owners

Marc

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:up:Thank you both so much for giving us Husky Lovers a wonderful place to be every night and day :rofl: and when ever we can sneak in and read and post with all of you great members-you all really are a great bunch of people, so kind-there is no balogne on here like other sites, you and the mods take care of that so all we have to worry about is talking Husky! I want to also thank you members for being as Husky Spirit as you are, you know, very likeable, and kind, friendly bunch-hope to share many years with you all-your kindness even got my wife to join recently! :clap:

I would be so lost without Husky Owners :)

I have been very sick for months now, the only thing that keeps me sane is HO, the stories and photos keeps me in touch with reality outside my front door and keeps me focussed on things, other than myself, which is a blessing :rolleyes:

My huskies thank you too :yahoo:

I heart your responses Rosemary. You are a big part of this forum! I didn't know you were sick :( I will pray for you m'love...