Site Sponsor Diaries - New Addition!!!!!!

Sarah

Hi all

A further addition has been added to the forum! (We like keeping you on your toes ;) )

All Site Sponsors can now request a subsection within the Site Sponsors Diary Forum, one each per site sponsor. Subforum's can be used for anything you like (but must still adhere to forum rules) so you could use it for:

• Posting your Pictures so you can easily find them

• Timeline

• Dog Diary / Blog

Only the Site Sponsor can create a thread in their section. However......members can reply to this thread much like a normal thread.

So, why create a new section then if it's just like a thread?

Well - the benefit of this for Site Sponsors, is that each site sponsor can easily access their own section and have their own area and instantly go to a thread they have made without searching for it. Take me for example, I want to find the thread I posted 3 years ago and bump it to show people the pics from our first Husky Camp, i'd struggle like crazy to find this at the moment, however if i had posted this in my new section - i'd be able to find it easily.

For example, when i get back from April camp, I will be posting the pictures from my week at camp in my section. If I need to refer back to this when looking at next years camp, I can easily go back to it rather than trawling through the photo discussion section page after page until i hopefully find the right one.

SUB-SECTIONS FOR SITE SPONSORS WILL BE CREATED BY REQUEST ONLY

PLEASE MESSAGE Marc IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SECTION CREATED

Under no circumstances is this section to be used for a personal storage of pictures, post them by all means but if the forum goes down and the pictures are lost, we will not be responsible for the loss - make sure you have your own copies.

I'm just trying to rack my brain for what I would put in it lol... Could do a photo diary maybe...

Dave what is your dog called ?

Dave how old is your dog ?

Dave have you only got 1 dog ?

Dave Where is that picture you posted from the 1st meet you went to ?

Dave what you do for a living ( apart from play on here ) :D

Dave what are your hobby's apart from the dogs ?

I know I'll go look in Dave's Site-sponsors diary its easy to find anything I need to know about him and his dogs there :)

Just an idea of where you could start :)

Dave what is your dog called ?

Dave how old is your dog ?

Dave have you only got 1 dog ?

Dave Where is that picture you posted from the 1st meet you went to ?

Dave what you do for a living ( apart from play on here ) :D

Dave what are your hobby's apart from the dogs ?

I know I'll go look in Dave's Site-sponsors diary its easy to find anything I need to know about him and his dogs there :)

Just an idea of where you could start :)

Great idea Dunc... only issue... no one cares about Dave :rofl: pmsl

Could see this earlier today and now...I cannot

Huh? LOL Section is definitely there for those who have requested one. Just underneath the happy birthdays section on the main page. Peoples subforums are also listed underneath it

EDIT: Also logged in with your permissions and can still see them