Newbie to forums

Hey everyone, I am Ange and the proud owner (or should i say proudly owned lol) of 2 gorgeous huskies. I adopted Indy 2 years ago when he was around 20 months old, he was my first dog and it was a steep learning curve, but more than worth all the effort. I am now completely addicted to huskies even though life as i knew it has changed completely lol no more pretty garden, no more neat and tidy home and definately no peace! Its fantastic.

Our 2nd addition was Sapphire, a gorgeous bouncy little girl full of husky mischief and we fell for her imediately, she is such a character. Sapphire however has been through a lot of trauma in the short time she has been with us, she fractured her paw and just as it got better she had an intussuseption, her small intestine folded in on itself and through the valve into her large intestine. The vets were amazing and worked on her for over 2 hours, they removed 20 cm of small intestine and were left with 1 mm next to the valve. We got the wee mite home but 12 hours later she was rushed back to vets and they operated on her again at midnight, she had peritonitis :( we had a very rough couple of weeks not knowing if she was going to survive, but she is now home, putting on weight and looking like she has never had anything wrong at all, full mischief levels have resumed! In a few weeks she managed to cost 3390 in vets bills .... thank goodness we had her insured! and thank goodness we had amazing vets! She is our little miracle :D

Sorry if this is a rather long intro

Ange :)

Hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!!! please feel free to ask any questions:D The site is so much fun so im sure you will make lots of friends in no time!! Really look forward to chatting to you and seeing you around the forum.

Would love to see some pics of your sibes :D

Hey everyone, I am Ange and the proud owner (or should i say proudly owned lol) of 2 gorgeous huskies. I adopted Indy 2 years ago when he was around 20 months old, he was my first dog and it was a steep learning curve, but more than worth all the effort. I am now completely addicted to huskies even though life as i knew it has changed completely lol no more pretty garden, no more neat and tidy home and definately no peace! Its fantastic.

Our 2nd addition was Sapphire, a gorgeous bouncy little girl full of husky mischief and we fell for her imediately, she is such a character. Sapphire however has been through a lot of trauma in the short time she has been with us, she fractured her paw and just as it got better she had an intussuseption, her small intestine folded in on itself and through the valve into her large intestine. The vets were amazing and worked on her for over 2 hours, they removed 20 cm of small intestine and were left with 1 mm next to the valve. We got the wee mite home but 12 hours later she was rushed back to vets and they operated on her again at midnight, she had peritonitis :( we had a very rough couple of weeks not knowing if she was going to survive, but she is now home, putting on weight and looking like she has never had anything wrong at all, full mischief levels have resumed! In a few weeks she managed to cost 3390 in vets bills .... thank goodness we had her insured! and thank goodness we had amazing vets! She is our little miracle :D

Sorry if this is a rather long intro

Ange :)

Hey Ange, Indy and Sapphire welcome to the pack

Sorry to hear about the difficult times you have gone through with sapphire but Im glad to hear she is getting better and getting back on her feet causing more husky mischief :D

feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :)

Hiya Ange, Indy and Sapphire, welcome to the pack! :wave:

Blimey, Sapphire's been through the mill! What a little fighter you have there! Vets are worth their weight in gold if they can get your baby back to full health, well done them!

Look forward to chatting with you around the forum & seeing LOADS of pics of your furbabies!! :D

Thank you all for the lovely warm welcome and i look forward to getting to know the pack a lot better. I admit i am having some troubles with the site already... i just get an error message when i try to go to the map and the same when i try to upload pictures. Goodness knows what i am doing wrong lol

Hugs

Ange and the monsters

Thank you all for the lovely warm welcome and i look forward to getting to know the pack a lot better. I admit i am having some troubles with the site already... i just get an error message when i try to go to the map and the same when i try to upload pictures. Goodness knows what i am doing wrong lol

Hugs

Ange and the monsters

Marc's fixed the map now so you should be ok with that

As for pics - try this thread it should help it has a program on there that you can download that will re size your pics so they can be uploaded :)