Facebook !!!!!!!!!!!

Dunc

I'm not going to drag out a long post about this but i'm sick of seeing it.............

What i'm trying to say is..............

LEAVE IT ON THERE WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW...............

If Joe blogs is breeding her Husky with a kangaroo 10 times a year.... ( Who is Joe Blogs anyway ??????????? )

If Robin Hood is letting his 5 huskies run around Sherwood Forest off their leads or on for that matter.... ( He was not and is not a real person )

We don't want to know that Mrs Jones is getting knocked around by her husband ( I don't know either of them )

Enjoy Facebook for what it is but lets enjoy Husky-owners We don't want to know.............

Dunc,

You couldn't have said it better in your opening thread, this is the one of the best Siberian forums we have come across. We have even left others because we have truly enjoyed all that we have seen and learned from this site. A great group of people.

Thank you!

aww but i stole the picture for my find the dog thread from my fb wall! doh sorry wont happen again

Val is right its the things that cause the arguments from folk we don't know that we don't want and the stuff like I said in my 1st post :)