Introducing myself, new husky owner from Canada

Hey ya, :wave:

A big welcome to ya!! Aww Maya is soooo stunning what a lovely colour!!! :D The site is great with lots of top tips & advice on this lovely breed so please feel free to ask any questions. Really look forward to chatting to you and finding out all about Maya. Look forward to more pics.

:wave:hi n welcome, stunning puppy , she will love the snow !!!!!! we got neo in January n he loves being out playing in the snow.as the peeps keep saying the more pics the better !!!!!!!!! don't be frightened to ask any questions you may have someone one here will have an answer or something lippy to say ...lolhttp://www.husky-owners.com/forum/images/smilies/random/wave.gif

Hi everyone,

I have just found this forum, we got our new husky baby on June 6th (my birthday gift). She is now 14 weeks old, and a great girl. Her name is Maya. I can't wait until the snow hits (I can't believe I just wrote that, lol)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new fur baby! Maya is just beyond stunning and I can't blame ya for wanting the snow. One of the most beautiful sights in my mind is a pack of huskies playing in the snow. :) Plus, you tend to not notice how cold it is when you're running in it with your sibe having a blast. LOL