Introducing.....

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a real cutie. I'm no good at names, so I won't suggest Fido. But here a few others: Kita, Kira, Nadya, Tasha, and I also like Sasha.

it took us 2 weeks to get a name for Myshka & then that was only by chance in a pet shop when we heard another dog called it! We searched all sorts of sites for "arctic" names.

Sasha is a lovely name, but I agree with Ice & Crypton, see what her personality is like & see if any name seems appropriate

Good luck with your new pack member! x

Cheryl,

What a beautiful puppy :)

We have a Sky and our original girl is Peiper,and that works well for us,even though Sky came named already..

I think the little one looks like a "Belle" as in the French for Beautiful.

Whatever you name her she looks like she will grow into a great new member of the family and companion for Sky ;)

Best Always,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

welcome to the site .. she is adorable.. and just an fyi on names.. all the names given are great, but remember with nameing your pet.. try to keep it with as low amount of syllables as possible as not to confuse the dog.. and it makes it easier for her to learn it faster.. two syllables is great.. one is even better.. and try not to make it sound to much like a command that you might use later in life, that could confuse her with her name...