good evening

how often do u let her out ? they tend 2 need 2 go out every hour and also straight after playing sleeping feedin and eating, i never toilet trained blaze my dad did all that so im not great on the subject there are sum ool who will b able 2 give u more infotho :) hope the little bit i have gave u helps tho oh n also never scold them when the do it they will just do it sumwhere else n hide it u can act shocked then put them in the garden or on a pee pad and never tell them off or act shocked if u havent seen them in the act ov doin it as they wont no what they r in trouble for they will think they r getting told off for no reason

at only 7 weeks, her bladder is still very small and she won't have learnt how to control it yet.

Do you have somewhere where you can take her outside that's secure - back garden / yard?

Best thing to do is praise like mad when she goes where you want her to either outside or on a pee pad and ignore when she does it where she's not supposed to

LOL - I remember training Isis - we took her outside every hour, as soon as she woke up from naps, after shed been fed, etc. and she never did a thing, but as soon as we bought her in she'd have a little accident. Have to admit it was rather annoying, but we never let this show and kept to the same routine. It was only a matter of time before she got the idea!

Perseverance is the key and keeping calm!

toilet training takes time our boy suka is 7 month and has only just staterd holding himself through the night we tend to just leave the dooropen so he can go out when he needs to obviously ot in winter when its colder when we got him we would just take him out every couple of hours after eating sleeping ect

Hello welcome to the pack :)

Sasia is gorgeous! She looks ok in the pics, how much does she weigh? All puppies do seem to be chubby when small but as they grow they will take the more adult shape. All my 3 boys were chubby puppies and now they are all "adults" (or should I say over a year old, lol) they are different sizes.

Here is Marley (broader/wider one):

SSA51785.JPG

Here is Gizmo (slightly slimmer than Marley):

SSA50117.JPG

and here is Bandit (the slimmest/skinny one):

SSA50127.JPG

you look at them now and wouldnt have thought they were all chubby puppies, so im sure Saskia will take shape as she grows :)

Hello :wave:,

Welcome to the site! you have a stunning pup :D toilet training can be hard but with a little hard work will come in time and as for the weight of your pup everything looks fine to me.( pups should be chunky at that age and would be worried if they wasnt)

Look forward to getting to know you and seeing pics.

Beautiful looking pup... bit young to worry about tiolet training. Keep taking her out .. say something like ..have a wee ... then loads of praise when she does. Newspaper near the door your going out of... get her used to going there then progress out side. Worked for us with NEO .. good luck