Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of curiosity how old are you lot because i asked my bf for a 3ds plus sims games for xmas and was told to grow up lol ????

...awww. You can only have 6 pets. :(

I had to kill off the old kitty to make room for another horse. I should have just gave it away for adoption, because the sims in the family (even the pets!) 'mourn' her whenever they are idle. Which is a lot.

I think I'll start a new family, but not use any cheats. I downloaded a whole bunch of 'starter' houses so I'll put them to use.

Does anyone know how to make their own...like...community? So, you have your Sunset avenue (or whatever its called), then you have the Appaloosa Plains...is there a way to create your own? I know in the Sims 2 you could...

On the sims site in the freebie section there is a world map editor I downloaded it but I havnt fiddled with it :confused:

...awww. You can only have 6 pets. :(

I had to kill off the old kitty to make room for another horse. I should have just gave it away for adoption, because the sims in the family (even the pets!) 'mourn' her whenever they are idle. Which is a lot.

I think I'll start a new family, but not use any cheats. I downloaded a whole bunch of 'starter' houses so I'll put them to use.

Does anyone know how to make their own...like...community? So, you have your Sunset avenue (or whatever its called), then you have the Appaloosa Plains...is there a way to create your own? I know in the Sims 2 you could...

only 6 pets wtf!? i want like a farm! lol - so far i have 3 dogs (but expecting puppies and a horse - i want the unicorn too

only 6 pets wtf!? i want like a farm! lol - so far i have 3 dogs (but expecting puppies and a horse - i want the unicorn too

I KNOW! It makes me sad. I wanted at least 6 dogs... :(

Hopefully someone will make a mod where you can have as many as you want.

I KNOW! It makes me sad. I wanted at least 6 dogs... :(

Hopefully someone will make a mod where you can have as many as you want.

i suppose if u have like LOADS of families but yet hopefully they will - if they do let us know - ur bound to find it first

oh how can u freeze ur sims age n stop them getting old?

i suppose if u have like LOADS of families but yet hopefully they will - if they do let us know - ur bound to find it first

oh how can u freeze ur sims age n stop them getting old?

There should be an option under 'gameplay', or whatever, that says "stop aging". You can also change how long the different life stages are for sims and pets.

I'll let you guys know - although the mod community for TS3 : Pets is still young right now.

oh ok im a few years older than u then im 26 lol but i need something to do other than housework and walk the dogs lol

im 30 and I have a dsi but means I cant get sims :( also question?? can I get just the sims 3 pets for the pc or do i have to have the other sims too?