Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

I had a hard time getting my sims pets to stay best friends with her so I had to get the long distance friends lifetime reward...was such a pain lol but worth its because the unicorn glows and sometimes it makes a rainbow and it can bless your garden, start fires or curse people :P

that sounds epic

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my current family...feel free to post your own!

House:

Custom made. Will screenshot it and send a picture of it, later...maybe...probably not. :P

Ranch like house, though. Lot is the biggest one (60X60). Has a huge paddock for the horse(s), and also a lot of space for the tons of future dogs I'm planning on having...

People:

1 female (girlfriend) - training to be a jockey. Unemployed.

Name: Janette Wayne

1 male (boyfriend) - unemployed, though wants to be in the athletic career. Is jacked, of course. xD

Name: Jared Ward

(Thinking about marrying them....but I don't know how?)

Money situation: Very healthy; used the familyfunds cheat to buy my custom house (turned out to be close to $200,000 fully furnished! :eek:), but I went a little overboard. They're gonna be rich for awhile...

Pets:

1 male horse

Adult brown quarter horse.

- Name: Apache

- Training for racing.

1 male puppy

- Adopted.

- white American Eskimo

- Name: Inuk

1 female cat

Elder grey tabby

- Adopted.

- Name: Juno

1 male dog

German Shepherd

- Name: Zeus

- Training to max hunting skill.

I'm also thinking of buying 1 or 2 of each of the other pets...so hamsters, snakes, birds, turtles, insects, fish. As well as more dogs and horses, too...

Money situation: Very healthy; used the familyfunds cheat to buy my custom house (turned out to be close to $200,000 fully furnished! :eek:), but I went a little overboard. They're gonna be rich for awhile...

money cheat!? pray tell :)

Im getting it tomorrow whenever the post comes (anywhere from 10am-2pm) so thats what little social life i have totally gone lol

mine should come inbetween 9:30 and 10:30am so u wont see me about either lol

for mine i do (crtl - shift - v) then a blue box will appear at the time of your screen

type 'motherlode' no space and press 'enter'

50k every time you do it :P:)

Thank you! :)

mine should come inbetween 9:30 and 10:30am so u wont see me about either lol

You going to be waiting by the door for the post? lol

ill probs be in bed still lol - no work so no early starts lol - soon as the door goes tho bings will bark n ill be down the stairs like a shot lol

Lol i'll be awake at 8am or something stupid even though the post wont come for another 3 hours. Lol hopefully you'll get Skyla's harness aswell!

There's also the 'familyfunds' cheat. You do it the same way as the motherlode cheat...but this is a quicker way to get money.

(you'd type in: "familyfunds [sim family name without brackets] [amount of money without currency sign and brackets] )

But, if you use the familyfunds cheat...your money will be the [amount of money without currency sign and brackets]...

So, instead of having...well...$15,000 to start...if you typed in you wanted $100,000...then your funds would be changed to $100,000 instead of being added on to your current funds.

There's LOADS of other cheats as well. I like to use "TestingCheatsEnabled True". Awesome cheat if you're in a tough bind with your sim's needs, although I'm trying to play without it now.

There's also the 'familyfunds' cheat. You do it the same way as the motherlode cheat...but this is a quicker way to get money.

(you'd type in: "familyfunds [sim family name without brackets] [amount of money without currency sign and brackets] )

But, if you use the familyfunds cheat...your money will be the [amount of money without currency sign and brackets]...

So, instead of having...well...$15,000 to start...if you typed in you wanted $100,000...then your funds would be changed to $100,000 instead of being added on to your current funds.

There's LOADS of other cheats as well. I like to use "TestingCheatsEnabled True". Awesome cheat if you're in a tough bind with your sim's needs, although I'm trying to play without it now.

can u explain abit more - im crap at keeping my sims happy

can u explain abit more - im crap at keeping my sims happy

Okay...so after typing in that cheat...you shift-click on the mailbox. A whole bunch of options come up. Click the 'Make all Happy' option. It refills ALL of their needs to max (although, most of the time I only wanted to refill a few.) It does this for EVERYONE in your family, regardless if they are on the lot or not. :) but sometimes :(

You can also make needs static (so they don't change.) But, really, where's the fun in that? That's like...half the fun of the Sims!

You can also force NPCs to show up...unfortunately no NPC animals.

so you type in "TestingCheatsEnabled True" then click on the mailbox and it makes everyone happy?

'

You have to shift-click. So, hold down the shift key...then click on the mailbox. Then select 'make everyone happy'. There's a bunch of options you can play around in there.

The shift-click also works for anything or anyone. Play around with it! :)

whats the max money u can ask for in ur other cheat?

I'm not sure...probably as much money as the game allows you to have. Not that greedy to find out, LOL, I already feel really greedy. (currently, the family has just under $200,000 left...after buying a house around $200,000, after buying all sorts of crap, and after donating a lot of money to charity.

Sigh.

You have to shift-click. So, hold down the shift key...then click on the mailbox. Then select 'make everyone happy'. There's a bunch of options you can play around in there.

The shift-click also works for anything or anyone. Play around with it! :)

I'm not sure...probably as much money as the game allows you to have. Not that greedy to find out, LOL, I already feel really greedy. (currently, the family has just under $200,000 left...after buying a house around $200,000, after buying all sorts of crap, and after donating a lot of money to charity.

Sigh.

I just figured it out before I saw your reply :P

I would also like to say - whoever started this post. It's all your fault I still haven't turned the game off...:innocent:

I just figured it out before I saw your reply :P

I would also like to say - whoever started this post. It's all your fault I still haven't turned the game off...:innocent:

ROFL - that's my fault, then. I'm having trouble too. I just came back from playing for 1.5 hours...when I PROMISED myself I'd only play for half an hour.

There's something wrong with this. Should we go to videogame-addiction anonymous? LOL