Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you :D

Also you can skip the baby/foal stage by doing

'ctrl' 'shift' 'c' then shift click on the baby or the foal and it says something like initiate ageing or something like that(doesn't say those words but something similar)

- you can also edit animals and sims by doing the same thing ('ctrl' 'shift' 'c' then shift click)

It grows up from the baby ghsot horse - If you look back through the posts it says how to get the baby it's called a glint 2.0 snigleton and you have to move into a specific house for it ans hvae a specific opportunity offered to you

Yeah I read em I just have never had a ghost grow up that I wasnt in control of o.O so thats good the know i can find it and it will grow up MWAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I read em I just have never had a ghost grow up that I wasnt in control of :confused: so thats good the know i can find it and it will grow up MWAHAHAHAHA

My spelling was awful in my last post to you, damn keyboard :confused: I'd like to find a second ghost horse and mate them to see if a ghost comes out but I don't think there is another in game. (I know there's a dead ghost foal-the red one-and a living adult version) It makes a ghost when you mate to a unicorn/horse anyway ...

My spelling was awful in my last post to you, damn keyboard :confused: I'd like to find a second ghost horse and mate them to see if a ghost comes out but I don't think there is another in game. (I know there's a dead ghost foal-the red one-and a living adult version) It makes a ghost when you mate to a unicorn/horse anyway ...

Shorten the lifespan of a horse ...maybe O.o I havnt checked the graveyard for pet ashes but I found people ashes there once and took em back to my house

question - i moved into the house and the ashes were there but when i clicked on them they disapeared (so i didnt save the game)

how do i actually get glint?

He just appeared in my garden one day asleep on the floor, and I became best friends with him then (all my household became best friends with him) then the science lab offered me an opportunity to take a sims ashes to them to be brought back to life. I don't know how you make him come out like I said he just appeared, but when he comes out and you become friends with him he'll stick around all the time.

So I have discovered that if a stray dies on your property which has happened to me twice for some reason you will get a gravestone that is yours becasue it died there also if you have the autonomy enabled (when the other households can progress while u play a different one) animals will grow old and pass and they are stored in the graveyard in the mausoleum right now there are about 10 in mine because i forgot to turn that option off -.- so all the other households I played have old ladys now and no animals >.<

So I have discovered that if a stray dies on your property which has happened to me twice for some reason you will get a gravestone that is yours becasue it died there also if you have the autonomy enabled (when the other households can progress while u play a different one) animals will grow old and pass and they are stored in the graveyard in the mausoleum right now there are about 10 in mine because i forgot to turn that option off -.- so all the other households I played have old ladys now and no animals >.<

haha I didn't even know you could have that option ...

can i lol whilst i run off to check i have turned it off? lol